As a Bozeman based non-denominational Montana wedding officiant, I have spent more than thirty years as an educator with both a BA and MA in Education. My experiences in writing and public speaking enable me to create and perform ceremonies that are as unique as the couples I so happily work with. My creativity helps me design ceremonies that reflect your love, commitment and personal style. Having much respect for individuality, I enjoy creating ceremonies which reflect each couple’s personal beliefs, whether spiritual, religious or secular. These assets, coupled with my enthusiasm and adventuresome spirit allow me to perform ceremonies with skill, warmth and dignity at Montana venues, on mountain tops, by a river, in the woods … wherever your hearts lead you. So, with calmness and compassion, with grace and style, I am enthusiastically committed to assuring that your ceremony is an unforgettable memory.
FEE of $450 to $550 includes:
- Initial consultation, follow-up meetings, phone calls, and e-mails after booking
- A packet of ceremony components with samples
- Personal scripted ceremony and vows
- A contract, signed and dated with our agreed upon fee
- Written preparation of the ceremony by a certified, experienced officiant
- A copy to you in advance of the wedding date
- My prompt arrival and check-in with you on site, one hour prior to the ceremony
- Ceremony Performance
- Legal and official signing and filing of the Marriage License with the Clerk of Court
- Travel within the Bozeman area, additional fees may apply for out of area ceremonies
FEE of $50 to $75 / Rehearsal Coordination includes:
- Arrival on site or at other location, ½ hour before scheduled rehearsal
- Rehearse Processional, other rituals, Recessional
- Rehearse timing of and coordination of ceremony, music, readers, guest speakers etc.
OTHER FEE OPTIONS available for Elopement or non-customized set ceremonies.